Saturday, July 16, 2011

Catching up......

I realized today that once again I've let far to much time lapse between blog posts, I think 6 months could accurately be described as "far to much time"! So I logged in and read my post of 6 months ago and was pleasantly surprised that I've made so much progress since then.

I ditched the concept of having a word for this year and went with a saying... "Put your big girl panties on and deal with it". It fits my life and the choices or roads ahead of me, it really is a perfect saying for me.

So are you wondering what's next for Paige or are you just here to see what Winter Elizabeth is up to?

For me...

In my professional world, I've made a move back to Keller Williams but continue to work only with Buyer's. My new website will go live later this month so you can see all the cool things going on. I've also finally committed to a Broker Exam date in early October. It's time to stop talking the talk and walk the walk in this area so, "Yay Me!"

In my personal life, I'm going back to school. I always wanted to finish that AA degree and now I'm going to. My million excuses ran out this Fall so it's back to education I go. This year definitely has a "tie up all the loose ends" feeling to it.

A post with all the catch up info as my original intent but I've decided you will all catch on to the craziness that is Paige's World, if I just post more frequently. A quick snapshot so you aren't blind-sided when I do start posting... Jonathan is getting married October, 9th 2011 to Miss Elise Makowsky in San Diego, CA. Becca is graduating December 17th, 2011 from Sacramento State. Justin & Suzy are expecting a little sister for Winter Elizabeth on December 12th, 2011. Needless to say between family and profession... I'm going to be a busy busy lady for the next 6 months!

For Winter Elizabeth.....
She had her annual dance recital today and of course was the star of the show, no seriously it's not just a "YiaYia" thing. While standing outside and taking pictures, a lady walked by and said Winter was her favorite dancer of the whole show.  She was a wonderful blend of her dancing mother and social outgoing ham of a father. She was in her own little world up there, a video will be posted later...when I get it from Suzy's camera! Until then enjoy the pictures of her and her best buddy Eva... they had a great time!


1 comment:

  1. Welcome Back!--You know I will love following you and your crazy world! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete