Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 A Year in Review February & March

February and March were busy work months for me. I received a referral to clients looking for a home in Palos Verdes... little did I know at the time, Colleen and I would become such great friends!

I also hosted a baby shower for a good pal, Suzan, it's was baby #2 and another girl!

Suzan's mom from Sweden and I raced to the hospital early that morning after dropping big sister off at daycare. 
One of my besties, Kristen Ewers & daughter Shea came to visit for a long weekend of Beach & Disney. Winter joined in the fun so Shea would have a bit of a playmate.


March was a quiet month, filled with the normal stuff that happens in life. I'm fairly confident I've missed something important this month, so if you are the missed..... I apologize in advance!

No comments:

Post a Comment