Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 A Year in Review January

Instead of doing Christmas cards, I've decided to do a few blog posts. Much of this stuff ended up on FaceBook. I'm not entirely comfortable with the social internet world because it's mixing my professional and personal lives, which in my book is a big no-no. So on with the reminiscing!

Winter Elizabeth and I ended 2010 with a visit to Disneyland just the two of us. It was fun we ate, watched people & parades and got matching hats.

Christmas was spent at Justin and Suzanne's place. Becca & Joe had to stay in Sacramento and celebrated with Joe's family, so we skyped to open gifts together.

I've gone back to see what was happening in my world and January looked like a quiet time. Becca & Joe were able to come down for her 25th birthday and the whole crew, minus Oscar, had a great time at Disneyland!



So glad my kids still think Disney is a cool place to celebrate their birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment